- ExpressVPN 2019 review: Great service, but why so secretive? -
ExpressVPN in brief:
- P2P allowed: Yes
- Number of servers: 3,000+
- Number of country locations:
- Eufy RoboVac 11s Max review: This popular budget vacuum gets increased suction - Eufy's latest robot vac is an even better dirt collector than its predecessor, thanks to more suction and a redesigned dustbin.
- Best robot vacuums: We name the most effective cleaners - Vacuuming is one of the most hated household chores. Here are your best choices for outsourcing it to some automated help.
- Dash cam reviews 2019: Catch the maniacs and meteors of daily driving -
Dash cams are already essential in many countries because of scam artists who try to create accidents so they can sue you. They’ve also proven useful for catching Garmin 66W dash cam review: Same small form factor, much improved video -
When it come to video stabilization, Garmin’s new Dash Cam 66W is a vast improvement over last year’s Garmin Dash Cam 65W,
- The Final Bottom Line - We have written thousands of "The Bottom Lines" over the last couple of decades, but this is truly the last one. What I wrote in my "Goodbye HardOCP - Hello Intel" statement is not a cruel April Fool's Day joke. Tomorrow is my first day working f
- Seasonic X-750 750W PSU 10 Year Redux - One of our readers' favorite PSU topics has been when we look back at a previously reviewed PSU that has been in service for a long while, and whether or not that PSU will still meet ATX spec and handle its previously rated wattage load. Today we h
- Enermax MaxRevo 1800W Power Supply Review - Enermax sets its sights on the very high end with this new MaxRevo 1800W unit. You will however need to be on 230v to eke out that much power, those of us with 120v input will be looking at a 1600W unit. However if you are building a high end HEDT
- Signing out One Last Time - Today is the last day that I'll be doing the news on Hardocp and I just wanted to tell everyone that it was an honor to be allowed into your workplaces and homes through a few humbly written articles. I hope that my writings brought a little joy an
- Micron Cuts DRAM and NAND Flash Output as ASP Falters - Micron has revealed plans to cut production of its DRAM and NAND flash products by 5% to combat its average selling price (ASP) falling by 20% in the quarter ended February 28, 2019. Oversupply in both sectors led to the sharp fall in pricing and w