- Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner -
The Epic Games Store launched last week, meaning now we’ve reached the point where Epic hopes to lure you away from Steam. And one of Epic’s primary strategies? Borrowing from EA’s long-running “On the Ho
- This week in games: Heroes of the Storm winds down, Monster Hunter adds The Witcher's Geralt -
We did it. Today marks the release of Capy’s Below, and with that? The end of 2018, at least so far as video games are conc
- How to link Apple Music to your Amazon Echo and set it as the default service - Apple Music is finally available for streaming on all Amazon Echo devices. Here's how to set it up the right way.
- Best DNA testing kits: Discover the secrets stored in your genes -
We all want to know more about who we are. Who were the people who came before us? Where did they come from? Are there relatives out there we don’t know about?
DNA testing services promise to help answer
- The best gaming headsets: Reviews and buying advice -
The next great peripherals war is being waged over your ears. After every company on the planet put out a gaming mouse and then a mechanical keyboard, they turned their attention to headsets. So many headsets.
- Sextortion Scammers Sent Organizations Bomb Scare Emails Demanding Bitcoin - Sextortion scammers sent multiple organizations emails containing bomb threats yesterday. The perpetrators threatened to injure multitudes of people in the buildings where the emails were opened, if their demands for a $20,000 Bitcoin payment were
- The Denver Broncos Will Use a Robotic Arm to Serve Beer at Mile High Stadium - The Denver Broncos have enlisted the help of a robotic arm to pour beer. The "UR5e" robotic arm will work at the stadium and dispense Bud Light straight from the keg starting Saturday. It is manufactured by Universal Robots and is programmed by MS
- Jersey City Cops Use Fake Amazon Boxes and Doorbell Cameras to Catch Thieves - Police in Jersey City, New Jersey are teaming up with Amazon to plant fake Amazon packages with GPS tracking devices and install doorbell cameras to catch thieves. These sting operations are happening at homes all over the city. Statistics from in
- Chinese Hackers Are Targeting U.S. Military Contractors - The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the U.S. Navy and Air Force are the focus of new cyberattacks as the hackers search the computer systems of contractors to find classified advanced military technology. A Chinese hacking group known as Temp
- Discord Store Announces 90/10 Developer Revenue Split - Epic Games seems to have kicked off an arms race between PC game storefronts. When Epic announced the store, they told the public that developers would get 88% of all sales revenue, as opposed to the 70% cut developers and publishers get on Steam. V