- Microsoft's tabbed interface for Windows, known as Sets, appears dead for now -
Microsoft appears to have put Microsoft Sets, the tabbed redesign of Windows, on hold, though it’s uncertain whether it’s been killed outright.
Rich Turner, a senior product manager at Microsoft respons
- Best VPN services: Reviews and buying advice -
Choosing the right virtual private network (VPN) service is no simple task. A VPN
- Samsung pushes back Galaxy Fold release to 'run further internal tests' following poor reviews -
Update 1:10 pm ET: Samsung has issued a statement confirming the delay of the Galaxy Fold launch.
I guess it’s true what Kenny Rogers said: You gotta know when to fold ‘em. Aft
- Amazon has slashed this Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2019 bundle to just $100 -
Editing photos and videos can be complicated, and the best tools can get a extremely pricey. Today, though, you can grab your own PC or Mac downloads of Photoshop Elements 2019 and Premiere
- Intel Optane Memory H10 SSD Review: How it could speed up your next laptop -
Intel’s Optane Memory H10 SSD is one of those enigmas of PC hardware that can drive reviewers crazy. It is—simply put—a storage technology that is more responsive in some cases, but slower in others.
- The Final Bottom Line - We have written thousands of "The Bottom Lines" over the last couple of decades, but this is truly the last one. What I wrote in my "Goodbye HardOCP - Hello Intel" statement is not a cruel April Fool's Day joke. Tomorrow is my first day working f
- Seasonic X-750 750W PSU 10 Year Redux - One of our readers' favorite PSU topics has been when we look back at a previously reviewed PSU that has been in service for a long while, and whether or not that PSU will still meet ATX spec and handle its previously rated wattage load. Today we h
- Enermax MaxRevo 1800W Power Supply Review - Enermax sets its sights on the very high end with this new MaxRevo 1800W unit. You will however need to be on 230v to eke out that much power, those of us with 120v input will be looking at a 1600W unit. However if you are building a high end HEDT
- Signing out One Last Time - Today is the last day that I'll be doing the news on Hardocp and I just wanted to tell everyone that it was an honor to be allowed into your workplaces and homes through a few humbly written articles. I hope that my writings brought a little joy an
- Micron Cuts DRAM and NAND Flash Output as ASP Falters - Micron has revealed plans to cut production of its DRAM and NAND flash products by 5% to combat its average selling price (ASP) falling by 20% in the quarter ended February 28, 2019. Oversupply in both sectors led to the sharp fall in pricing and w